Our Property Department is managed by Partners Jeremy Wakefield, Rachel Alvey, and Russell Dowling and assisted by Solicitor Ursula Morris. Michael Doody acts as a non-practising Consultant.
We offer the following services:
- The full range of domestic property work, from small pieces of garden to large houses, freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, mortgages, transfers of equity, registration of title, provision of energy performance certificates.
- We are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – the mark of excellence for residential conveyancing.
- Commercial property of all kinds, including offices, shops, licensed premises, factory and industrial units.
- Freehold and leasehold, land for development, options, mortgages, sale and leaseback.
- The purchase and sale of businesses of all kinds.
- Sale and purchase of farms and farm land, with related aspects such as letting arrangements.
- Representation of Landlords and Tenants in many different kinds of leases, relating to residential, commercial or agricultural property.