Wartnaby Hefford was formed towards the end of 2012 by the amalgamation of two long established firms of solicitors, Wartnabys and Heffords.
Historically both firms acted mainly for clients in Market Harborough and throughout Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, but is increasingly acting for clients over a wider area.
Wartnabys, a long established general practice firm, dating from prior to 1740 has included several generations of the Wartnaby family.
The firm has always been based in Market Harborough High Street, and in the present office since 1928.
Heffords, is also a family firm of solicitors in Market Harborough established in 1986. It focused on providing clients with practical legal advice and a dedicated service, with a reputation for providing a professional service with a personal touch.
Both firms were proud of their reputation for providing a dedicated, professional solicitors service in Market Harborough with a professional touch, and are delighted these qualities shall continue to drive Wartnaby Hefford into the future.