History

Wartnaby Hefford was formed towards the end of 2012 by the amalgamation of two long established firms of solicitors, Wartnabys and Heffords.

Both firms acted mainly for clients in Market Harborough and throughout Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, but increasingly for clients over a wider area.

Wartnabys, a long established general practice, dated from the mid eighteenth century and at first included several generations of the Wartnaby family.

The firm has always been based in Market Harborough High Street, and in the present office since 1928.

Heffords, a family firm of solicitors in Market Harborough, focused on providing clients with practical legal advice and a dedicated service, with a reputation for providing a professional service with a personal touch.

Wartnaby Hefford | 44 High Street | Market Harborough | Leicestershire | LE16 7AH | Telephone 01858 463322

Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (No. 57332)
Our professional conduct rules can be found at www.sra.org.uk
VAT No. 119860453