Family and Civil Litigation
Family and matrimonial cases are handled by David Brown, together with advice about general law, disputes and court proceedings.
Family and Matrimonial
- Divorce proceedings.
- Financial and property aspects of separation or divorce.
- Children – residence and contact problems.
- Co-habitation agreements.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Relationship breakdown.
- Occupation orders.
- Non-Molestation injunctions
- Employment contracts and Settlement (compromise) agreements.
Landlord and Tenant
- Notices to quit, possession proceedings.
- Advice on tenancy agreements.
- Compensation claims, negligence claims, contract disputes.
- Inheritance claims and wills disputes.
- Independent advice on all issues including mortgages, guarantees, gifts.
Fixed Fee Interviews
- Initial advice we offer an interview up to half an hour for a fixed fee of £75 plus VAT.
As we do not have a contract with the Community Legal Service, we are not able to offer Public Funding (formerly known as Legal Aid) and can only deal with cases on a private fee-paying basis. If however you are unsure whether you would be eligible for Public Funding because of state benefits or low income, please contact us and we can advise you. If you are eligible we can give you the names of Solicitors who are able to offer Public Funding.