In the Property Department our Property Team is managed by Partners Jeremy Wakefield and Rachel Alvey, assisted by Solicitors Ursula Morris and Russell Dowling and Associate Legal Executive Carol Berry. Michael Doody acts as a non-practising Consultant.
- The full range of domestic property work, from small pieces of garden to large houses, freehold or leasehold, sales and purchases, mortgages, registration of title, provision of energy performance certificates.
- We have secured membership of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – the mark of excellence for residential conveyancing.
- Commercial property of all kinds, including offices, shops, licensed premises, factory and industrial units.
- Freehold, leasehold, land for development, options, mortgages, sale and leaseback.
- The purchase and sale of businesses of all kinds.
- Sale and purchase of farms, farm land, with related aspects such as letting arrangements.
- We act for Landlords and Tenants in many different kinds of leases, relating to residential, commercial or agricultural property.